WHAT Pootie is Teaching Dude

klmno

Costume wings- Yeah! How about a complete pink angel costume, like at Halloween, for her to wear the next time Dude is picking her up from your house- with more tattoos and earrings and a thong underneath!!

Star, put your frets and worries aside- no matter what history you know about Dude, we are going to get this boy trained to be a good daddy to a human baby someday, even if the board Aunties need to come and help you throw Pootie a big party! LOL!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
http://photobucket.com/StarCasperPootieTarzan

Here I think are pictures of us - The big white dog is my American Bulldog Casper & Pootie both the furpeople loves of my life, and of course what photo ensemble would be complete without a possum?

The one of her pink tattoo is out in DF's garage -the light was better than in the house- if you look hard you can see it's a heart.

Enjoy! I sure do!!!!

klmno

What an adorable baby! No one can blame you for falling in love with her!! And your other two- they are adorable, too!! Everyone looks so comfortable and loved...

Great Job, Star!!!!

Thanks for the photos! (Dude better look out- he has competition!!)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks klmno - that picture of my big dog accidentally got in - and I do not know how to take it out yet - photobucket newbie.

The possum is doing better now at the Wildlife Center - he's with several other baby possums.

Now that I know how to do this - I'll see if I can scrounge some pictures of my Casper - he loves to play dress up, and my Pit bull - he does NOT like to play anything.

Dude said her tattoo is faded off. EEsch - probably from dirt.