Today the county Special Education Diagnostician called me and had me pick up paperwork to have the doctor fill out (OHI). So, now I know they are finished with their testing. Now I wait and see the results. But what if they say no? I think they will say yes, but maybe only for his ADHD (which I think is NOT his real problem or ONLY problem). So, if they say no? What do I do? If they say yes...and he gets into see a Psycologist that we hire--and he/she finds something else--can we get it revised? What should I ask for if it's ADHD only? I know he should have more time to finish work, maybe bring it home to finish? Shorter tests/work? I am so confused. And worried (small, nervous lol).