• White/Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Skin color?

When I read this title I thought your survey choices were going to include "Caucasian".

My bad - Too funny!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
At least I'm not alone...
I'm thinking it's a cover for a laptop or a phone, butnim not sure. I've heard those called skins. I also think the way you view a webpage has 'skins', too, but not sure...
I think my age is showing...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I was thinking phone too.

But mine doesn't have a "skin". lol It's just a cheap trac phone from wallie world.

JJJ

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

We can change the colors of this website. Click "Settings" on the upper right of this page; then scroll down until you see "General Settings" on the far left, click. Then scroll almost all the way down and you will see a "skin" option.

Since none of us knew, I'm guessing we'd all vote 'forum default' lol. But now I'm reading you in a pretty purple.

DammitJanet

LOL...I knew that we used to have skins on the last one but I thought that left when it wasnt on this down at the bottom..but guess it is still there. I use the basic. Obviously

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm not fond of any of them - some of the contrasts to me were hard on my eyes, so I went back to silver. BUT don't dismay - It took me like 4 months to land on an avatar, and a color theme for that other thing we did, and it took me 3 years to pick a paint color for the office - and I had over 50 chips taped to the wall - but once I decide? It's done. lol - I love purple but not this one so much.

april1974

skin means the background color of the site,the default is silver but you can change it,
Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and you will see a block with a drop down menu to choose from, if your on silver the box will say silver click on the arrow and you can change your screen color for the website.

I was just curious to know if anyone has changed theirs.

april1974

I'm not fond of any of them - some of the contrasts to me were hard on my eyes, so I went back to silver. BUT don't dismay - It took me like 4 months to land on an avatar, and a color theme for that other thing we did, and it took me 3 years to pick a paint color for the office - and I had over 50 chips taped to the wall - but once I decide? It's done. lol - I love purple but not this one so much.

I get bored quick so I usually change my avatar, siggy & skins frequently. I've stuck with my same avatar because I changed my name from jan1974 to april1974 and alot of people remember avatars instead of names so I'm leaving it alone for few days.