What song is stuck in YOUR head today?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay got to admit this is NOT one of my favs......I can see why it popular and it is a good song. HOWEVER today was the first time DF ever heard it and he said the same thing I did - he didn't like it but he could see where it would be popular and it's a good song. THEN .......we're in traffic and this guy on a dresser Harley of an alternative lifestyle (trust us on that) rolls up and has this blasting on his stereo from the Harley and was bopping and jamming ------DF said "I was afraid to see if he had any pants on under those Village people chaps.....but he was really into that song huh?" Not judging just making an observation about a man that was secure and happy.....good for him!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Trinny........that is funky..........kinda like Lady Gaga's kindergarten days meets the Who (all that destruction of instruments) but had that Flock of Seagulls thing going on.........and I rannnnnnnnn I rannnn so far away......

Star*

call 911........call 911
Janie sent me this book last year and I promise you------it is my favorite....I sing this song in the shower more than often....I cant keep up with the song guy but I try and it's HYSTERICAL.

Star*

call 911........call 911
The book - in paperback has a CD -----and it's won awards.......absolutely WORTH buying for any child. Or as my family said - For a wayward donkey afficianado who needed a shower song and lovely gift from her sister in New Zeland. - They STILL made fun of me and stood out in the hall mocking me when I got to the "he was Soooooooo GOOD LOOKING" part.