What state are you in?

Marguerite

What about those who live in the same city, car-pooling? You could share the fuel costs and enjoy some stimulating conversation at the same time.

As for me, what state am I in? How about a state of confusion? Because for us, it makes little difference. If we do win the lottery so we can come, we'll do the grand tour and go everywhere.

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Marg

Kjs, you have got a deal!

Marg, I'm gonna send you a raft. Or a canoe. Or a kayak. Or something. A jetski. You can jetski a few thousand miles, huh?

Pack a sandwich. ;)

'Chelle

Saskatchewan, Canada
Don't know if the dogsled would make it :tongue: but I'll cross my fingers that both Marg and I win our respective lotteries so we could come. :laughing:

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
We'll be leaving Myrtle Beach, SC and moving to Northport, Long Island in 2 weeks. I'm broke and my car hates me, but I'd love to find out where and when this may take place!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
IDAHO/ARIZONA.... There are just not enough of us on the west.... maybe that says something about the water out there???
Scary...
We will be in Arizona though by the time this thing hits... BBK husband will drive his @*# up to Chicago and get you if that is what it takes to get you to come to this thing!!!
I don't care just get me out of my house!!!
Looks like more of us are on the east???

Abbey

Spork Queen
Vegas. Come on Muttmeister...you can do it again. ;) I'll put you up.

I have to say, the weather here is beautiful. It's been about 70 for the past few weeks. Nice winter. It gets a bit windy, but other than that, it's been lovely.

Anyone is always welcome here for a weekend getaway or more.

Abbey