What the heck is plan B?

JJJ

Linda,

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I will continue to pray for you and yours. I hope that your husband wasn't cruel enough to tell kt that he is leaving because of her.

busywend

Linda, I just do not know what to say. I have read this a few times. I just feel shock. It is a terrible way to treat the people you love and that love you back.
He is being so foolish.

'Chelle

So sorry that your husband is going this way, it's probably what you suspected when he mentioned Plan B, but that doesn't make it easier when it's a reality. Concentrate on what you need to do for you and kt and wm, if your husband isn't accepting help there's nothing you can really do. It's boggling my mind that if he's feeling like just a wallet, why leaving will make that any different. It's what he's choosing by leaving, being pretty much a wallet paying support etc.

{{{HUGS}}}

LittleDudesMom

Linda,

you are truly blessed that your family is rallying around. I think you are right, there will be much conversation around the Thanksgiving table regarding how to move forward. There are so many issues to be sorted out.

I must say that I agree with whoever it was that said his comment regarding not leaving you but kt is total bull. I also believe that you and kt are better off without his anger in your lives. Kt needs a much stronger example of what love is. She can get that from you. She needs the strength of someone who won't give up and I know that is you.

Keep that attitude positive and look forward to spending the holiday with those who love unconditionally. There is nothing better than the loving arms of family to ease the pain of loss and disappointment.

It's going to be a long road and you know we are all here to support you.

Hugs,
Sharon

svengandhi

Linda -

Please check his cell phone and computer records asap. Check your credit card bills, bank withdrawals (speaking of which, get money out of joint accounts and into your own name asap) You need to find out if he is cheating on you so you can use that to get a better deal if you do decide to go with a D. I say this because Plan B is a term that is used on infidelity websites - sometimes it means leaving, sometimes it means leaving if kicked out.

Good luck to you and Tweedles.

DDD

Svenghandi, sadly you are right to suggest a protective/defensive mode of thinking. It is not easy to trasition to that position when you have been blindsided but...your advice to Linda is on target. Not warm and fuzzy BUT right on target to protect her family. If there is not another woman involved now, there probably will be PDQ as he will be lonely and
seeking reassurance that he is a good guy. That makes him vulnerable and as a result Linda is extra vulnerable. Good advice. DDD