What was I thinking.......

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
I bought concert tickets to take my easy child to the Jonas Brothers on February 23rd. Okay, for those of you who have no idea who the Jonas Brothers are, they are three teenage brothers who sing.

My easy child thinks they are the BEST thing in the world!

A month ago, easy child and I drove 2 hours one way to stand in the cold, down pouring rain for over 5 hours for her to meet them and get autographs. From the time we got inside the meeting place (and out of the dang rain) and through the line, it was 5 minutes of warmth before we were back outside(push those girls along quickly).

Well, now I bought concert tickets to a concert that is 3 hours away. I am too old to sit through a teenage boys group concert. This should be very interesting to say the least. I have no idea what I was thinking today when I bought these tickets.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Go order yourself some BOSE acoustical sound canceling head phones and go with them on. OR take an ipod and tune in and tune out.

You're a good (scratch that) GREAT mom for standing in the rain to get your kid what she wants.

Hugs
Star

4sumrzn

You might actually surprise yourself & enjoy it.....never know!?!? I DO KNOW that when you see how much fun SHE has & see the constant smile on her face.....you'll "make" yourself believe you are enjoying it, because it is SO worth it sometimes. I'm sure it will be a wonderful memory for her & it is going to be because of YOU. The things we do........

Now, make sure to give me the full story after you go.... gotta know, did ya have fun or not??? :smile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You were thinking of Her, that's what you were thinking. I think it's great.

The last concert Nichole went to (last month) she said there were lots of parents there with their teen kids. I have a feeling once you see her face and how thrilled she is to be there you won't have a problem enjoying yourself.

Hugs

DammitJanet

You are a good momma.

My dad took me to my very first concert when I was 8 years old. I was a Partridge Family fanatic back then. I still have a soft spot for my very first love...David Cassidy....lol. I am sure my 45 year old father felt he would have rather been anywhere else than in a packed coliseum filled with screaming pre-teens listening to bubblegum rock but he did it for me and I will forever love him for it! It is one of my best memories.

Your daughter will remember this forever and so will you. Enjoy!

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Thanks everyone. I know my easy child will be smiling the entire concert and I will get so much enjoyment from just that.

By the way, my first concert was to see ELVIS and I was 8 years old.

NSWID

i went a couple of weeks ago wih my easy child to see hanah mantana. and the only reason was because the jonas brothers were the opening act. All young girls there mostly. very LOUD.
ENJOY.....