What wonderful words to hear!!!!!!

PatriotsGirl

The court solicitor just called me and we talked. She said she is going to help me. They are going to sentence her to rehab when she goes to court!!!!!! :D

I am so happy I am bawling my eyes out right now. To hear someone say they understand and they are going to finally help was amazing...she said the case would have most likely been dismissed but considering the circumstances and the outcome we want, she is going to make sure she is charged with something and sent to rehab.

Now we wait...but at least I have hope again!

PatriotsGirl

On May 1st she goes to state court to determine if it should be dismissed or sent on to their court. She said they will have it sent and set another court date - that is when I will call the court solicitor back and get the next court date.

Goodness, now that I am thinking about it - that is a long time to wait...hoping in the meantime she hears that heartbeat in her head always. :(

PatriotsGirl

Wonderful news! Will she have to find a place on her own or will the court?

That much I do not know yet. I know they have a drug court, so maybe they will transfer her to that court? If she needs to find one, the one she was in before is willing to take her back and I can afford it...but I would prefer a more "lockdown" facility to be honest...

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
On May 1st she goes to state court to determine if it should be dismissed or sent on to their court. She said they will have it sent and set another court date - that is when I will call the court solicitor back and get the next court date.

Goodness, now that I am thinking about it - that is a long time to wait...:(

It sure is!

When is the baby due?

PatriotsGirl

My first grandchild is due in September. Goodness, I may as well get used to that fact now...still not ready to make an announcement on Facebook or anything, though...

Wakegirl

WoW! That is f abulous news!!! I can't imagine the relief that has been lifted off of your shoulders. If only this lady would've entered your life months ago, huh? I hope everything happens as it should!

P.S. My first grandchild is also due in September...and I haven't made any announcements either. If our children weren't such difficult child's, I'm sure we both could embrace this situation with a little more enthusiasm. Sigh.

lovemysons

PG, I'm so glad you were able to get through to someone who would listen and be of help.

I hope your daughter responds positively to treatment...for her sake as well as the baby.

Hugs,
LMS