Whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do NOT

mstang67chic

Going Green
.....get Star a calendar with donkeys. :slap: It completely pitches her into the deep end. I've been getting texts all day with ideas for our OWN donkey calendar.

30 or more donkeys in a haunted house....mASS hysteria

bASS fisherman.....donkey dressed in fishing gear

I'd post more but I had to start deleting the texts....my phone is full! LOL

And if you want to see the calendar I got her...google Jackson the Jackass.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Donkey in a dealers outfit ======cASSino........What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas.

Donkey in a space suit.....walking on the moon - N.A.S.S.A.....when will they let US in Space?

Donkey in a Caprice or a Crown Vic ------DONK CAR!!!!! (and boxed - low rider) ridin' dirty!

Donkey in wing tips, and a fedora - BlASSt from the past.....

OMG I have had so much fun with this.......Poor Mstang.....I'm so sorry ---------SNORT....(NO.I.AM.NOT) hehehe

.....cASSting Aspersions?

susiestar

Roll With It
If the donkey fixates on this, and has poor social skills, etc... does the donkey have ASSperger's??

If the donkey is very sad one minute, and very happy the next does he have bipolar dASSorder?

Of course if the donkey is just very depressed, maybe his name is just Eeyore? Depends on if his tail keeps falling off and getting lost, of course.

If a major calamity happens to a donkey is there a special insurance for disASSters?

Star*

call 911........call 911
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Susie* - You can be in the Calendar club. ;)
I'm really going to make one you know. This is FanTASSTic! Mstang you are going to get the first one. I mean couldn't the money offset a favorite charity? My broke........(snort)