what's a gramdma to do?

G

grammyC

I don't know what the next step should be. I have a 17 yr. old granddaughter who lives with me along with her mom and two younger siblings. She has previously been in a 'wilderness' program for drugs and cutting. She has been 'clean' for over a year? I have been told that I am always too suspicious. Today I found a broken pen that worried me so I went looking for the tube part of it. In her room I found the tube and a box of synthetic urine and a pregnancy test. I also found letters written to and from a young man who is currently in jail for up to a year. Against his parole/probation rules. Her mother is almost recovered from a stroke and her father travels half the month. Who do I talk to? She has a therapist who doesn't have an emergency number.:anxious:

G

grammyC

This is an add on to my previous post about my 17 yr old granddaughter. Along with the empty pen tube my tin foil was missing but is now put back where it belongs. I read about these maybe being a problem. Are they?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'd be plenty worried. The pen can be used to snort powdered drugs. The foil is used to 'cook' off drugs to be inhaled or injected. Call her PO ASAP. Especially since you found the synthetic urine.