What's for dinner?

K

Kjs

I haven't cooked or even shopped in a long time. I am thinking I should cook today but haven't a clue what to make.

What's on everyone's menu

trinityroyal

Well, I seem to be having one of those random craving days, so I have no idea what I'll feel like eating when dinner time rolls around.

husband is preparing BBQ'd steak and salad for the rest of the crew tonight. I will stick my head in the fridge and see what I come up with.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I have no idea about tonight. But last night I baked chicken breast after marinading it in Italian dressing a few hours. Then I sliced it up and served it over Spring greens with Vidalia onions, cucumber and golden raisins with a white balsamic vinaigrette dressing. It turned out very nice!

I had some leftover chicken from last night, so I made chicken quesadillas with quacomole, and salsa, lettuce and tom. I heated up some leftover wings for one kid, and then husband wanted burgers, so he made some for himself and another kid. I ate homemade guacamole with dark pretzels, wine, and applesauce from Trader Joe's.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Probably going out tonight. Wednesday I made tater tot caserole and last night was easy child making mac and cheese (and later I at leftover tater tot caserole). Tonight I feel a going out night.

beth

SRL

Chicken and veggie shish kabobs. Mashed potatoes (Bob Evans). Pound cake (Sara Lee) with strawberries and whipped cream (Redi-Whip).

I've got it all in the works right now...and then I'm going to haul the hot meal out to the campground.

Just call me the wilderness camper....:peaceful:

tiredmommy

I made crock pot boneless pork spare ribs and a fresh fruit salad along with leftover tossed Mediterranean salad from last night.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
TM... Sounds yummy!

I just decided... We're having potstickers, rice, and green salad. Or at least that's what I'm making! I just can't tell easy child there's chicken in the potstickers, or she won't eat it.

klmno

Roast (cooked on grill for a bit then finished in the oven), broccolli casserole, red pots, garlic toast. CiCi's sounds good, Janet!