What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Kjs, May 29, 2009.

1. Kjs

Kjs Guest

I haven't cooked or even shopped in a long time. I am thinking I should cook today but haven't a clue what to make.

What's on everyone's menu
  2. SRL

SRL Active Member

3. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Well, I seem to be having one of those random craving days, so I have no idea what I'll feel like eating when dinner time rolls around.

husband is preparing BBQ'd steak and salad for the rest of the crew tonight. I will stick my head in the fridge and see what I come up with.
  4. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

I have no idea about tonight. But last night I baked chicken breast after marinading it in Italian dressing a few hours. Then I sliced it up and served it over Spring greens with Vidalia onions, cucumber and golden raisins with a white balsamic vinaigrette dressing. It turned out very nice!
  5. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

I had some leftover chicken from last night, so I made chicken quesadillas with quacomole, and salsa, lettuce and tom. I heated up some leftover wings for one kid, and then husband wanted burgers, so he made some for himself and another kid. I ate homemade guacamole with dark pretzels, wine, and applesauce from Trader Joe's.
  6. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

Probably going out tonight. Wednesday I made tater tot caserole and last night was easy child making mac and cheese (and later I at leftover tater tot caserole). Tonight I feel a going out night.

7. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

We are taking kidlet to Cici's.
  8. SRL

SRL Active Member

Chicken and veggie shish kabobs. Mashed potatoes (Bob Evans). Pound cake (Sara Lee) with strawberries and whipped cream (Redi-Whip).

I've got it all in the works right now...and then I'm going to haul the hot meal out to the campground.

Just call me the wilderness camper....:peaceful:
  9. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I made crock pot boneless pork spare ribs and a fresh fruit salad along with leftover tossed Mediterranean salad from last night.
  10. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

TM... Sounds yummy!

I just decided... We're having potstickers, rice, and green salad. Or at least that's what I'm making! I just can't tell easy child there's chicken in the potstickers, or she won't eat it.
  11. klmno

klmno Active Member

Roast (cooked on grill for a bit then finished in the oven), broccolli casserole, red pots, garlic toast. CiCi's sounds good, Janet!
  12. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

I cooked at Taco Bell for all of about 3 minutes.