What's with-this 11-yr-old murderer?

TerryJ2

I don't know if prosecutors are trying to pin the blame on the fiance or what they're up to, but it looks pretty much like this kid is a major difficult child, who was adept at hiding his frustration.
Does anyone know anything else about this story?
It's just so hard to imagine ... I know other kids out in the country who have guns and they wouldn't dream of doing this.
There's got to be a background. This family must have been in denial for a long time b4 this happened.
http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/jordan-brown-12-faces-grown-up-murder-charges/19352277

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
in my opinion - the father was irresponsible for not locking up the guns. Ours all have locks and are locked up as well. However - I can see the child doing it. I know too much. At 11 y/o Onyxx was threatening homicide. So I believe it. However I would have to hear more to really decide.

KTMom91

I remember hearing about this...I didn't realize they haven't filed charges or moved forward at all on the case.

Lothlorien

I think the father is a moron for not locking up the guns, especially since there were 4, 7 and 11 year olds in the house.

I also think this boy was seriously mentally unstable. His father let this woman move in with her two girls and she was pregnant (assumingly with his child). He was obviously feeling very threatened and jealous, but to commit murder? Wow.