What's your favorite Christmas candy?

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Molassas Candy dipped in Chocolate - I am feeling my arteries harden just thinking about it. Sees used to sell chunks of it - haven't been in their store in ages- don't like the little ones they do that come in a box.

And right up there is Peanut Brittle...

Marcie

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh, I completely forgot about Sees! My grandmother would always have a box out at Christmas, or my uncles would bring us a box. It is STILL my favorite brand of chocolates, bar none! My mom said that all her relatives in the midwest LOVED to get a box of Sees from the family in California, since you couldn't get it out there.

And MY grandmother used to have that ribbon and filled hard candies TOO! :D Donna, the raspberrie filled ones were my fav also!

busywend

Reese's Peanut Butter Trees! Yuuummmmmmyyyy!

But, if we are talking old fashion Xmas traditions.....I always got a milk carton of Milk Duds and the book of Life Savers in my stocking.
Love those little raspberry candies, too.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Ohhh... Chocolate oranges! Till I found out my Mom doesn't really like them, and Onyxx stole Jett's and hid it under the bathroom rug (ICK. YUCK. GROSS!!!! Especially the way she kept the bathroom at that time... UGHUGHUGH)

DammitJanet

Didi was the member who made the candy. We havent heard from her in probably two years now I think? She popped in once to tell us something about either her son or her daughter. I cant remember which. LOL....my memory isnt what it used to be.

You talking about Sees chocolates...I love their raspberry sticks. Chocolate covered raspberry sticks. They sell them in a box at Walmart.