wheat free/gluten free/casein free bread that is supposed to be good.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Was in a local parents newsletter yesterday. They have a good track record of passing on truly good products. They said its got good texture, stays good for days, can be made by hand or in a bread machine, and can be used for bagels and pizza crust.
Again, I haven't tried it, but this is a good group of moms and dads a lot like this group here.
Sold at pamelasproducts.com.
Moderators, delete the web site if this isn't ok to post here and I'll pm it to anyone interested.

Josie

If it is Pamela's bread, I agree it tastes good. This used to be the bread I made all the time. Unfortunately, I noticed it is made on the same equipment as something with milk and difficult child 1 reacts to it.

It is easy to make. It stays fresh on the counter for a while and it makes good sandwich bread. I haven't found anything as good yet.

TerryJ2

We've tried a lot of those products. Some are really good and some are like eating cardboard. You just have to buy them and try them. If you don't like one of the products, you can always mix it into meatloaf or something and disguise it. :)