I got a sundae from McD's the other day. They gave me a little packet of nuts that I just threw in my purse. I pulled it out today and was looking at it. Could someone please explain to me when we as a nation became so bleeping stupid that we require an ALLERGY WARNING on a pack of chopped PEANUTS???? Or, for that matter, tags like the one on my hair dryer stating "DO NOT USE WHILE IN THE SHOWER". Granted, there are lots of people who would purposely injure themselves in order to sue someone because there wasn't a warning label telling them that it's dangerous to use gas in a kerosene heater or something. I'm sorry but if you are that greedy then you deserve whatever harm you do to yourself. And if you are truly that stupid and are injured, then it is the fault of the people who are supposed to be supervising you, NOT the manufacturer. I just wonder when we are going to regain our common sense and start booting some of these lawsuits and warning label regulations out on their hiney's.