When you hab a code

KTMom91

I'll keep that in mind. Hubby's severance check has yet to appear, and I don't get paid till Friday, so right now I'm carrying around a roll of TP. Not too dignified, but it works!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
TP has been my friend for more than a month. :D And vicks is awesome. Our grandma's knew what they were doing. lol

Hope you guys don't have any trouble getting over it. Pamper yourselves and feel better soon.

Hugs

KTMom91

My mom used Mentholatum, and also put it under the eyes and on the forehead.

Was that someone on here who said to put it on the soles of your feet? I can't remember. Fuzzy from cold pills...

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
The Vicks tissues are great...so long as you don't try to clean your glasses with them. Makes a real smeary mess.

There is a camp that believes that rubbing vapo-rub on the soles of your feet and then putting on heavy socks helps with cold symptoms.

I haven't tried it because the skin on my feet is so sensitive that it'd likely peel off if I tried that.

Star*

call 911........call 911
*****???????*******

can you catch a code from texting???? lol.......(makes sign of cross....then sprays text messages with lysol) .......phobe here.

lol......ahem (spritz).......psssssssssssssssss

sorry (spppppppppppp)))))))) you (pssssssstt) are..sssssss.........(sppppp)))))

iccccck....(sppppppppp)

Feel well real soon.

Pootie wanted to know if Cloe got her text?
Grandma wanted to know if Pootie sent a text possibly eluding to the fact that I'm not right in the head? Hmmmm.:tongue:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Was that someone on here who said to put it on the soles of your feet? I can't remember. Fuzzy from cold pills...

Yes, it was me! Vicks on the soles of your feet at the first onset of a cold or chest congestion helps to clear it up faster and helps with coughing as well. It does work. There is something about the soles of your feet absorbing it fast.

Star*

call 911........call 911
(from the corner) -facing the wall, sitting in my chair, arms folded....mask on. little pouty lip, eyebrows slightly together, jaw forward.

but it's the truth. ;)

Witz told me so. :tongue:

mstang67chic

Going Green
I don't think I have any actual Vicks in the house. I wonder if it would work if I stuffed a couple of the Vicks kleenex in my socks (That's SOCKS!!!!) and then went to bed???

Star.....yes...Cloe got Pootie's text and no, she didn't say a single word about Grandma not being right.

ahem.