Where is everyone?

klmno

Is it me or is it exeptionally "quiet" here this evening? I went to my legal aid appointment this morning, came home and had a cup of coffeee and did laundry, ran dishwasher, watched some of the Army/Navy game, etc, and am now trying to unwind to eat. I'm comfy in a pair of warm sweats that just came out of the dryer. But it seems that this as desolute as it is at 3:00 in the morning. LOL!

Estherfromjerusalem

Well, klmno, believe it or not, here in Israel it is 3:45 in the morning, and I am still up. I have to get up at 8 in the morning to go to work so I think I will go to sleep now. I just wanted to say hello to you so that you don't feel all alone any more. I haven't been writing much lately on the board because I am just so busy I don't know what to do first, but since you felt alone I thought I would just say hi to you.

Love, Esther

klmno

thank you, Esther! It's not very late here right now but I am already very sleepy. I hope you have a good day!!

We haven't seen musch of you lately so please post more often!

DammitJanet

K...it does the seem the board is slow as molasses this weekend! Maybe everyone is Christmas shopping. I actually got tired of hitting refresh over and over and nothing changing so I went and watched Annie for the umpteenth time...lol. Keyana was engrossed in Santa Clause movie marathons all day and I was Santa Claused out. My hips and legs just died from being up all day baking cookies too so I took some to bed with me and watched Annie...lol. Now Im up since everyone is asleep and trying to transfer pictures of her over onto one of those digital picture frame keychains we bought for her to give to her mommy for Xmas.

Lothlorien

It is usually fairly slow on the weekends, plus being the holiday season, people are out shopping or at holiday parties. It's not unusual for the board to be slow this time of the year.

Good morning Esther!

Cute gift idea, Janet. Don't eat too many cookies! ;-)

DammitJanet

I thought it was a cute gift idea too Loth. I picked it up at Radio Shack on boyfriend for 10 bucks. It stores 60 pics and I have tons of photos of Keyana over the years from my camera that Lindsey doesnt have.

SRL

I spent the afternoon resting, doing laundry, resting, making sure my high schooler stayed on task for his chem final prep, resting, tidying up...well, shoveling out would be more honest.

My daughter and I also set up a little white tabletop tree in place of my usual big one. I knew it would be overwhelming--both in overcrowding while I recover in my recliner, and in putting it away afterwards. This little one is simple and rather nice, though.

klmno

I ended up drinking a beer and going to bed. difficult child ended up calling so we got to chat for a few mins.

I need to shovel. LOL! IOt's cold and rainy today but I have to go out in it for visitation.

I like the tree idea, SRL! I like your gift idea, too, Janet! We gave my mother one once that had difficult child's voice on it but I hadn't seen one with photos- she will love it!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Busy here, too! We had a birthday here last week, school concerts, school dedication, holiday parties this weekend and husband getting ready to start his new job tomorrow. Lots going on even without Xmas coming up. I lurk but don't have time to write a lot. :)