Where is SomewhereOutThere?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Lil, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Lil

Lil Well-Known Member

I miss her!
  2. LoveSushi

LoveSushi Member

I've been wanting to ask the same thing. Her profile is locked down, so I'm assuming she's wanting to be incognito for now. I miss her too and I hope she's ok.
  3. nlj

nlj Well-Known Member

I still miss MWM :) ...

( I think SWOT might still be posting on the Family of Origin forum)
  4. pasajes4

pasajes4 Well-Known Member

I hope her family has not been lurking and giving her grief.
  5. Scent of Cedar *

Scent of Cedar * Well-Known Member

We haven't seen her on Family of Origin, either. We miss her, too. What does it mean Tess, to have a profile on lockdown? We were worried about SWOT too, but have no way to reach her.

That the profile is on lockdown is a good thing. It means SWOT is okay, just choosing not to post. So, is to lock a profile down something like ending a membership?
  6. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

As far as I know, any of us can "lock" our profile - as in, not allow others to see it. Some of us just operate that way.

On the old software, it was possible to tell the last time a member logged in. I don't know if we can do that on the new software.
  7. Lil

Lil Well-Known Member

Jabber and I still call her that when we're speaking to each other. lol
  8. New Leaf

New Leaf Well-Known Member

Hi friends I think I saw her on PE responding to a new member.

Okay feeling somewhat stalk " ish". But yes, she was there posting brilliantly about depression.
  9. compassion

compassion Member

That reply on PE was back in May. It seems the last time she posted was Sept. 25. I miss her too and thought perhaps I missed an announcement about her leaving the lists.
  10. New Leaf

New Leaf Well-Known Member

Oh sheesh I just noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out I am responding to old posts!