Where's mstang?

DammitJanet

Ya know, I was just thinking about her while in Walmart. And last night while in bed. (Dont ask!...lol)

Maybe has run off with Star. Havent seen her either in a day or two.

mstang67chic

Going Green
LOL The cold is slowly getting better and no more kitties although it's turned into a zoo around here. Thanks for asking.

OMG....Chester and the kitten chase each other, the bigger kitty is relagated to the enclosed porch because she doesn't seem to like ANY of the other critters and isn't very particular about what she hits with her claws. Then again the kitten is an instigator and will growl at the big one even if she's 8 feet away. The kitten has also taken to sleeping in the bed with us as did/does the bigger cat when I give her inside time. However, the kitten seems to be part dog. I can tell this because of her farts which are absolutely HORRID! Oh and Chester will sit on the back of the couch and glare/growl at the bigger cat through the picture window looking out to the enclosed porch. husband made him levitate earlier by sneaking up behind him and doing a "GOTCHA!"

This morning I woke up with Cloe squeezed inbetween husband and I, the kitten was curled up against my head and Chester bounded in after deciding it was time to get up and landed on my bladder. He knows how to get us moving, that boy does! LOL

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Ummm..ick...cat farts?! Yeah, they're vile. It is probably her not being used to grains in the cat food you are giving her combined with all the starches, combined very likely with a major worm load.

If you are giving her dairy, stop that as most cats lose the ability to digest it within the first few months of life.

Just some things to try.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Nope, no dairy. I know from experience that dairy does NOT help the fart situation any. I picked up some kitten food although I've caught her belly deep in which ever bag of food she can reach. Plus I was amazed to see her scale my big 30 gallon trash can last night and rummage until she found something she liked. I'm not sure how to block that off.....the lid has been missing for years thanks to Taz. It was supposed to be a dog proof trash can with a lockable lid. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Star*

call 911........call 911
Janet......

WHAT??????? :surprise: Wow I'm gone for TWO days.......TWO days.....and NOW all I can read is YOU thinking about Mstang in WALMART......where was I in all this?? Kmart?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yeah, well I have a couple of cats that not only fart but snore right next to me. They growl when I try to turn in bed. It's like...THIS IS MY BED, HOW DARE YOU!! No, it's MY bed, not the cat's. They obviously don't agree. They are good snugglers, though.

Abbey