Where's the 3am club?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Random Deb time.

Not a lot of board time lately as I'm actually trying to make my house look like a home. I've unpacked so many boxes that I dream about them. I put the empty boxes on Craig's list and they were GONE in under an hour.

I actually have pictures on my walls now.

I cooked homemade lasagna for 15 relatives last night. I kind of forgot mother in law's birthday.:bag: Not so good. That was interesting.

I raked this HUGE yard two days ago and now all my neighbor's leaves have blown in.:angrygirl:

I have to wear a Halloween costume to work on Saturday for their yearly "Boo Fest." It's a BIG deal here. I'll go on record that I DO NOT LIKE WEARING HALLOWEEN COSTUMES, but it is mandatory. So, mother in law has hooked me up with a pretty snappy witches costume, boots and all. How I'm going to do my job is beyond me.

Next weekend I get to be the demo lady for the "Apple Fest." What the heck is an Apple Fest? Well, I get to sample 14 kinds of apples. I'm trying to think of some kind of costume for that...and apple songs. They don't know I'm bringing my boombox.:beautifulthing:

My carpal tunnel is killing me in my right arm. I can't even lift it at a 45 degree angle. Left arm is tolerable, but it's very annoying at night.

I applied to the school district yesterday. What a process. I'm surprised they didn't ask me for my birth certificate. Yes, I have a pulse and am alive. I already was certified a few years ago here, but it has expired. I'm really not sure at all I want to go back into teaching but I'll put my feelers out there.

husband is leaving in 2 weeks to go back to get somewhat our last load of stuff to bring home. He'll be gone about 15 days. Then...IT'S MY TIME to go back. I can't wait. I miss home.

Enough Random Deb.

Abbey

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm not usually part of the early morning club and hope to be back asleep soon.

Don't you hate dreaming like that? I remember when I worked a retail jobs and one night towards the beginning of my working there I unpacked so many jeans that I dreamed of unpacking jeans all night long!

Homemade lasagna-yummm! I just made some last Sunday! Fifteen relatives sounds like a lot though, I hope mother in law wasn't too upset about forgetting her birthday.

The leaf thing-I hate it when that happens! Of course, I think at times my neighbors probably hate that our leaves blow over to theirs. I want to know why the tree in my backyard as turned and almost all leaves are off but the tree in my front yard is still green and in tact? They're the same kind of tree.

Sorry about the Halloween costume thing and that your carpal tunnel is so painful right now.

The apple fest should be interesting-apple songs and all-geez maybe I should drive the hour up there to see you in action:)

Yep the teacher application process here is amazing!

Glad you'll get a chance to head back to Vegas to visit!

K

Kjs

The halloween costume thing sounds fun. We use to have an annual halloween contest at work. Winner would get a gift certificate. My friend was a corn on the cob one year and won. Next year she had blue cardboard wrapped around her short, skinny little body. Lots of cotton around the bottom and around the top/head. people thought she was a tampon....
That was all put to an end when a co-worker (male and not all there in my opinion)
He came in(his day off) to participate. He walked up the long walkway with nothing but leather bikini's and nipple clips. Oh...can't forget the blow up doll he had tied to one leg and arm!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Come on up, Sharon!!

Dressed up as a tampon??? Oh, my. I don't think that would go.

I would have loved to go as the kissing booth that the meat manager offered me. Probable is he's a good 350lbs+ and I don't think I could fit behind my register. He said he made good tips!

Leather bikini and nipple clips???????????:surprise:

Abbey

Jena

Hi,

Im glad your getting to go back home!! :) You deserve that and alot more!

As far as witch's costume make the most of it!!! lol