Which is better?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Having no bathroom or having H and father in law arguing about how to remodel it? I swear I'll be bald at the end of this. They argue about 1/8 inch of something. It drives me nuts. They both think they know what they're doing, but neither does. I think I'm going out to lunch. Argh. It's only 9:30.

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
An outhouse!
Or keep cutting out pictures of different elaborate bathrooms and taping them to the *old* bathroom with notes.
Like, "New Remodel Idea!"
"Please change a few things" "I had a new idea!" .
Drive them crazy for a change. ;)
Then go sit in your corner with some pain medications and a glass of wine, and laugh...

KTMom91

Pull a hose in through the window, set a bucket in the corner, and tell them you're tired of waiting for them to make a decision.

trinityroyal

I wonder...perhaps a technique that we used to use in a company I worked for many years ago.

"We're not leaving this room until we have a decision."
And then the boss would lock the door. No tea, no coffee, no washroom breaks, no nothin' until the team made a decision.

Usually took us less than 45 minutes.

Can you shut H and father in law up in a room somewhere? At least they'd be contained and out of your hair...

Trinity

Abbey

Spork Queen
I feel so bad right now. H had a really bad conversation on the phone with father in law late yesterday about this issue. I later walked over and chatted with mother in law. father in law is not good. Yes, it's been months, but you don't push someone like this.

So he comes at 7am to do work this morning. This means missing his morning coffee with long time friends. It's the one thing that keeps him happy. He's still here at 3pm. This also means missing voting, which he is HUGE on. I kept telling all day long to go take a break. Go vote. He won't go. Do you want food? Something to drink? No...he's too much like his son.

He's a lovely old guy with issues. Why can't people see that? He'd give his left arm to help anyone but right now can't remember where that arm is. Alzheimers is a biiiitch. (Can I squeeze that in?)

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
If it got that bad? I'd start writing my name in the snow....:sick:..that would hurry them along.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Don't think I would ask if he wanted something to eat, just fix him something and maybe he would take a break and eat, he wouldn't want to offend you right? Hope the bathroom gets done.......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Someday in the future I want a bathroom put in upstairs. I'm hiring a contractor. :) That way I won't have to deal with male family members who "know what they're doing". ugh

Hugs

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Star, you are a talented woman indeed if you can write your name in the snow........ I am in awe....... although I think I would write husband's and father in law's names in the snow........

Star*

call 911........call 911
*** I've always said if I could pee up a rope I'd be perfect. :tongue:, but I didn't say your name in the snow needed to be ledgible....lol