Which one of you made me buy the Cinnamon Swirl

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Bread from Trader Joe's?

It is heaven!!! OK I keep trying to rationalize that it has no "bad" ingredients...but it has 190 calories per slice...

I bought it to make French Toast last time and it was so good. It is about 3/4 of an inch thick.

I usually buy loaves of french bread for French Toast. But this was Awesome!!!

So I bought some for toast for N. Well I keep eating it!

It is disgustingly good. I could put ice cream in the middle of 2 pieces and stuff it in my face!

Somehow I am blaming one of you.:confused::tongue::ashamed:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Donut forsake me OH my Darling French Toast.....with icecream and whip cream....and M&M's, and sprinkles, ........lalalalalalalala

gcvmom

Here we go again!
'Twasn't I that got you started on this new addiction! :D

But I can sympathize, that's for sure! All I can say is better you than me! One look at those wedding photos from this weekend and I'm back to walking and watching what goes in my mouth again (like my foot, for example... gotta keep that away from my mouth).

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Bread from Trader Joe's?

It is heaven!!! OK I keep trying to rationalize that it has no "bad" ingredients...but it has 190 calories per slice...

It is disgustingly good. I could put ice cream in the middle of 2 pieces and stuff it in my face!

If you use strawberry ice cream, it counts as a "fruit".

;)

--DaisyF

eekysign

See, this is what I keep telling myself about pizza. It's got all the food groups, if you order right! We do Hawaiian, but even basic pepperoni will do it!

Breads, meats, fruits, veggies, dairy! What more could a girl want?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Star* you are freaking me out!
Last night I was trying to keep the girls entertained and I have a HUGE bag of M&M's in the freezer from when the School needed them, but then I bought too many.

I was doling out one at a time while we were wii'ing. (is that a verb?) I of course was doling out a bit into my mouth as well.

Umm, now I might just not be able to stop myself from making a- Cinnamon swirl, M&M, ice cream, whip cream little bit o' heaven treat tonight!

See it is someone's fault!

STAR*!!!

M

ML

That sounds divine. One of the things I miss the most about living in Cali is TJs. We don't have one here in the Denver metro area. I wish they had an online store!