Who here likes to fish?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Before I look at your link -- I have to say "I do! I do! I do!" :D When husband and I met, he had very limited experience fishing. Guess who had to teach him how to clean a fish?! Yup. Me. He didn't know much about tying knots, either. Some Boy Scout, huh?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hmmmm -- that seems more like ambush fishing. Or fish HUNTING. I prefer standing on the shore or sitting in a boat waiting for nature to cross my path :D

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yuck. Sorry. I hate fishing and the taste of fish. :sick: My mind is scarred from years of fishing as a kid and having to remove the hook from some live thing. It could be a Sunfish, Carp, Trout...you just fished. I remember having contests with the local camping kids who could catch the most Sunfish. Now that I think back on it...those poor fishies!! We'd catch them, remove the hook (if successful) and throw them back just to be caught again. FISH ARE PEOPLE, TOO!

My dad's idea of cooking fish was to plop the nearly dead thing straight into the pan. Sometimes I think it wiggled as he heated the pan. Ugh.

I'm turning a blind eye at this point. No wonder I'm a vegetarian.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG THAT IS TOTALLY RADICAL!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!! -Catch and release.........dangerous trying to catch a Marlin~

I mean how does this happen?

You book passage on a helio around the islands and then someone flings the door open to get a better look at the fish and just jumps out without a life jacket on?

Was the parachute ride not open? lol

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I kinda wonder if maybe it was "fake" footage. Know what I mean?? It seems a little too outrageous to be true. Then again, truth is often stranger than fiction.

N

Nomad

I have no idea if this is fake...it certainly is the WEIRDEST thing I have seen in a LONG time!

Kinda wonder....how does the guy in the ocean get picked up after he jumps in? Does he "get" the fish? I bet that is one freaked out fish! LOL! It is WILD I TELL YA! LOL!