Who took my keys?

Lothlorien

Andy....we have a key fab. Only the driver's door is able to be opened with the actual key. It's not in there. We took the whole car apart on Sunday. Not in the car.

I have a couple of those store cards. Maybe if they aren't in the house (which I doubt), someone will put them in the mail.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I found them with my Battle Star Galactica Helmet on!
No I do not wear that! I don't think it is even available!!! I leave my keys in the car! That is how lame I am... just so I do not lose them.

Andy

I asked Diva how her key finder works. She says too well, very annoying. Apparently it reacts to not only whistles but any noises and likes to go off during class. :) LOL

Lothlorien

Andy, I just bought a key finder, but it has a fab that I can leave on the key ring holder on the wall. It has two key finders and then comes with two thin finders that I can stick on the back of the remote, which is also a huge problem in my house. If I can't find the remote or my keys, I go grab the fab off the key ring and push the button for the thing I'm looking for.

I absolutely refused to get one that reacts to whistles. I just know that everytime my kids make a noise or the tv makes a sound that is on the same sound wave, the thing would go off.

Anyway, I bought it on ebay for about $20. I hope it works. I don't want to go through this again......ever.