Who Tweets here?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Just wonderin'. I had two friends invite me to join them on Twitter, and now they never tweet. I'm following a few people, but feel like I'm just talking to myself 'cuz nobody I know is on this.

I really don't want to do the whole facebook thing either...

So tell me, do you tweet? :tongue:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
My understanding is that tweeting & blogging are no longer the big hype they once were - just like the Blackberry or Blueberry or whatever.

Technology is a fleeting thing. ;)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I registered on Twitter but I can't figure out how to do it from my cell phone. Anyone know how??

gcvmom

Here we go again!
You just log in like you would from your computer... that's of course if you have internet on your phone. Maybe there's instructions on Twitter for that...

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I signed up for Twitter cause I kept hearing how great it was - That day I started to follow CNN, thats it - now I have a bunch of unknown people I am following, and even scarier a bunch of unknown people following me. Scarey cause I never go on unless I get an email saying so and so is following you. I think they are following me cause I come across as elusive, as in I have nothing about myself hardly on there LOL

It sort of weirded me out when I got the email last week my eldest is now following me on Twitter, and her brothers as well - she never even asked if I had an account - I guess she thought something interesting was going on since I refuse her requests for an add her to my FaceBook, and now she is blocked from my Tweet page as well

Am determined to have a drama-less, kid-less place for me in cyber space-

Marcie

Abbey

Spork Queen
Don't do twitter, but have been very fortunate and happy with Facebook. I don't need one more new piece of technology.

Abbey

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Umm. OK, think I'll drop the whole Twitter thing. I do have someone following me... I think I know her but not sure. And I've no clue what she is following, 'cause I haven't tweeted anything. At all.

I don't have internet on my phone. Too dangerous.

N

Nomad

I'm curious about it...but doubt I would ever do it.

I started doing Facebook...but got kinda bored. Someone sent me a flower pot and I was perplexed...

silly...I know

KTMom91

My life is not exciting enough to tweet. I have visions of being like those people on the (I think) Verizon commercial, tweeting "I am sitting on the porch."

Except mine would say something like, "Not working today, fifth grade tomorrow. Please pray for me." How thrilling is that?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, for your friends, sometimes any news is good news! :) For people who don't know you, it's their choice to follow you or not. And you can always block them if you think they're creepy or a spam bot.

I'm giving it a few months anyway, just to see how it goes. I got "suhcked" into the Twilight series this summer and have been enjoying the Tweets by the current cast members and director of "Eclipse" which is filming right now. Kinda fun.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
GCV - HAHAHAHAHA!

Caught another one in the fangless vamp web!

Not sure I really want to read small messages from the cast though. "Had to kiss Rob 30 times today, couldn't get it right." "Walking around without a shirt is getting too darn cold. I wish I really could morph into a wolf." YEAH. Woo.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) and Gil Birmingham (Billy Black) are the two cast members who post the most. Sometimes they post pics, as does the director David Slade. Sometimes it's interesting. I figure it's better to get info straight from the source than from a tabloid rag. Stewart, Pattinson and Lautner do not have Twitter accounts.