Who watches Court TV?

DDD

I can't remember. I know I'm not the only one. I tried the web site to see if I missed a verdict but the new layout is beyond me. Did anyone watch the case against one twin brother for murdering his twin? It sounded like such a lame misdirected charge but...I don't see anything today so I don't know the end result. Curious. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
D3,

I've been to court enough with my own kid - lol. :tongue: I was shocked to see that the twin boys that murdered their Father are already OUT.

DDD

Thanks. The outcome of some of these trials get lost in the shuffle at work and some of the cases that I have followed closely are absolutely crazy. I won't list the ones that drove me nuts...well, the Air Force wife and Phil Spector are prime examples. I think due to my time in local court with easy child/difficult child I am fascinated by the inconsistencies found in the Judicial system. Now, thanks to you guys, I don't have to wonder if the twin brother was sentenced to death for having a possible fingerprint in the room he shared with his brother!!!!!! :( DDD