Who's seen...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tiredmommy, Feb 17, 2007.

1. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Bridge to Terabithia? Duckie has expressed some interest, but I'm hesitant if it's too emotionally charged or frightening. Any input? :confused:
  2. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

I've not seen the movie, but the book is awesome. I've used it in teaching for at least 10+ years.

3. needabreak

needabreak New Member

I want to see that so bad but i will just have to wait till it comes out on tape.it sounds like a great movieand the previews are great.
  4. amy4129

amy4129 New Member

I was holding off as well...corey has been begging to go. Please let me know what you find out.
  5. bby31288

bby31288 Active Member

Haven't seen it, but it is on my list. Tonight I saw Music and Lyrics, it was good. I haven't been to a movie in months.
  6. kris

kris New Member

<span style="color: #660000">the reviewers in this area as well a joel seigel of good morning america say it's not for you the young set. i think seigel said something about under 10 it's not advisable. it looks really good on the commercials, but the content gets a bit emotional.

kris </span>
  7. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Thanks, kris. That's what I was looking for.
  8. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

I think it's sort of like a "Narnia". Missy has some interest in seeing it, but I would think at least 8 years old, as I did with Narnia.