Who's traveling?

susiestar

Roll With It
Hey! We are staying in Oklahoma!!

We moved back because that is where our immediate families are.

I travelled to Tulsa yesterday and home today, does that count?

Susie

muttmeister

My mother and I are going to Kansas City to have Thanksgiving with my cousin. :thanksgiving2: difficult child#1 will go to his dad's to work on his car. :thanksgivingday: difficult child#2 and family will go to Okalhoma to see daughter-in-law's family. :thanksgiving: Right now they are living in a fifth wheel by a lake somewhere :hammer:so they will stay with one of her girlfriends. Her family leaves a lot to be desired but she hasn't seen them for a year and a half so I guess I understand why she wants to go there. :rolleyes:

K

Kjs

Travel to work at 12:00AM. :thumbsdown:

Luckily I am off by noon and will travel home. husband will be cooking MY pre-made meal. :thanksgiving2: Will travel to the table. :thanksgiving:

Then...will travel to the couch for FOOTBALL. :fan: (change to Green and Gold)

Then travel down the hall to bed. :sleeping: And husband gets to clean up! :smile:

:thanksgiving1:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
We're heading from the Twin Cities to southeastern Wisconsin - Cedarburg. Grew up there.

Leaving Wednesday after husband gets off work (love that he works from home); driving half way there that night. Should be to Dad's by noon at the latest on T'giving Day.

As kt struggles with-o her home structure we're heading home Saturday around noon - home by 6 or 7 pm.

Sunday - husband to visit with wm.

Busy weekend.

Kjs,

That's a shame. You having to wear green and all.

And you can call it gold all you want. It's canary yellow.

:rofl:

I WOULD, however, pay money to see you ride a turkey home from work.

susiestar

Roll With It
I will probably be in Oklahoma City to see my inlaws, and then will come home and do thanksgiving with my family.

If anyone wants to meet in OKC or Tulsa, we could pick a restaurant maybe?? Just for a Hi!

I found a restaurant in Tulsa that has a FREE thanksgiving dinner to any who want it. AWESOME food! The Chicken Fried steak didn't even need a knife to cut! The mashedc potatoes are REAL and the green beans had FLAVOR!!

The cinnamob roll was as large as a regular dinner plate.

My mom said the liver was wonderful, as were her potatoes and green beans. And the rolls are the size of a large apple!

ALL free on Turkey Day!!

(Will be turkey and gravy, not liver and chicken fried steak, but will be great just the same.)

I may stay here Thanksgiving and go to the restaurant I used to work at for the employee/exemployee dinner and gathering. J's bff will be there.

May be in Tulsa or OKC on jsut about any day, for those coming to OK. Or will be in Stillwater, where I reside.

DammitJanet

Im not going anywhere this year for Turkey Day but will be heading up to the Difficult Child/Richmond area around Christmas.

I just went up to see Jamie last weekend since he has to work on Thanksgiving.

If anyone is going to be driving on I95 thru NC near the NC/SC border and wants to stop for a cup of coffee, I can give you my phone number. I live right off the Exit 17 overpass.

We're driving to the University to pick up easy child and then onward to the mountains of North Carolina to visit my mother who lives in a retirement community in the beautiful little town of Black Mountain right outside Asheville. A local hotel there has a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner. We will probably eat until we can eat no more :smile:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Not traveling...
But if anyone is coming though North Idaho and wants to make a pit stop WAY out of their way!!! Please feel free!!! Seriously... we got the room. Or we can make the room. Especially on Thanksgiving... but you still have to wear Blue and Orange or Red and Gold... The Bears or the Niners... it doesn't matter who is playing!!!

Come one come all!!!

Ya'll can meet Indy...

Fran

Former desparate mom
I traveled to Pittsburgh and back to pick up mom for Thanksgiving.
Visited with baby brother and his new baby girl since he works Thanksgiving too.
I'm not really set up for the big Thanksgiving cook a thon so it will just be my son's, husband and mom.
The painters and electrician arrive Monday so not much happening here. Plans are probably reservations to a Thanksgiving buffet this year.

Janet, I still plan to meet up with you for coffee soon.