Why do I bother?

Star*

call 911........call 911
BBK -

BIG hugs for my princess....and BIGGER hugs for the princess Mommie, and kicks the toad for a 40yd field goal and the crowd goes wild - and STAR does the offside kick for another 2 pointer. Two kicks to the toad and he's done.

I wonder .......if the time meltdown is because there is a cartoon, or more likely a "daddy is coming at 6:30 and never shows" deal. ????? Do you think she's capable of discerning that? He's left her high and dry so many times when he was supposed to come at night - maybe she thinks that she'll not get to go anyway????

I swear if he screws this up I'm sending him a box of poop. I have BIG dogs - I have LOADS of poop, and I'll send it too. From one **** pile to another.

And as far as her being bored with school? Do you think she'd like to stay after with the other kids - or do you think she's at that stage where she loves to "play" school - does she need school supplies? Extra work?

Just
Tinkin'
Outloud
Hugs
Star

KTMom91

Big hugs from CA! I've been there myself, and I know the frustration and heartbreak. I'll be sending positive happy thoughts that dude shows up and Tink has a most wonderful time.

'Chelle

I guess you bother because, like a good mother, you want to do things for your child to make her happy and create a good memory for her. Like star I'm hoping your ex doesn't screw it up for her, because when it comes time she'll be happy and excited and remember the day. And yeah, he may get the credit but inside you'll know it was all you and you can be proud of yourself for that.

Again, thank you all.

She crawled in bed with me this morning and snuggled up. She said 'thank you so much for setting up this daddy daughter dance for me".

I then promptly ate her up.

Her meltdown occurred when she was getting ready for school and I told her she had to wear her Tshirt with the school name on it because she has a field trip. "Why would I want to war that? It is blue and I like PINK."

The nerve of that school.

nvts

Her meltdown occurred when she was getting ready for school and I told her she had to wear her Tshirt with the school name on it because she has a field trip. "Why would I want to war that? It is blue and I like PINK."

The nerve of that school.

How did MY daughter get to Chicago from Staten Island? Holy prunes! Tink sounds so much like the Bean that I'm cracking up over here!

Gotta love 'em (it's in the rules!!!)

Beth

klmno

Take photos- not JUST to share with us LOL! But stick a couple back to look at together when she's raising a daughter. difficult child or not, I bet she figures this one out someday- just not today- so dry your eyes and prepare yourself to here about how wonderful Daddy was tonight without a single thanks to you- for about 15-20 years.

F

flutterbee

BBK -

I'm sure she was just soooo excited about going and waiting until 6:30 tonight seemed like FOREVER! Not that that makes you feel any better. It would be wonderful if she wrapped her arms around your neck and thanked you for her beautiful dress right then. I'm still waiting on that kind of reaction from my kid. They're soooo egocentric.

Hugs to you for all you do for your daughter and for all the thankless jobs. You're a great mom.

((((((((hugs)))))))

Steely

So......................
We are all waiting..............
How did it go? I am keeping my all my body parts twisted that the toad showed.
Hugs.
Willow