Why Does It Always Happen Like This?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I was supposed to be spending the time after I got out of school today painting my dog Molly. Some background here.... I wanted to paint Molly but after the otter took so long I'd changed my mind and did a graphic drawing of her instead. Turned out lovely. The instructor liked it so much he matted it for me even though it wasn't an assignment. Well.....everyone got to looking at it during the painting class that followed. And I got talked into going thru with the painting. So now I'm painting Molly plus another painting by tuesday.

I didn't get to paint today.:mad:

Instead.......I had to go to mother in law's to do her bills. husband had tried to do them yesterday and she would have none of it. I HAD TO DO THEM. This always turns into hours. By the time I got home supper was very late, Aubrey was exhausted and whiney.........

Then when I'm attempting to relax a bit this evening.....My Mom calls. Seems my eldest brother is going for a job interview in cincy on monday. She's planning to hitch a ride to come and visit. Oh, goody. Just what I need, my mother coming to visit during finals.:angry-very: I told her my house is a sty and not to expect me to clean it up. Cuz I'm not. I've still got the 2 paintings and the darn research paper to do....and a final in micro. I do not have the extra time necessary to clean for her visit.

Oh, and mother in law is now officially broke. Oh, well, she has all of 180.00 to her name. Wonderful. So you can imagine the state she is in.

Why does this sort of junk always have to happen during finals? Couldn't it wait just another frimping week??

*groan*

Oh, my Mom said she'd just visit at easy child's house if mine was too dirty to suit her. lol :faint:

Wiped Out

Staff member
I hate days like that! My sister is in nursing school and really good about setting limits as far as visits, I would never think of surprising her during finals!! Hopefully your good news from your other thread is helping to make up for some of your bad evening. Hugs.

Abbey

Spork Queen
My folks would never stay at my brother's house because it was 'a mess' in their eyes. It really hurt his feelings. I told him to just let it go. Sometimes it's better if they don't stay with you Hang in there. Enjoy your painings and good luck on your finals!

Abbey

lovemysons

Yikes! When it rains it pours, good grief.

Sending supportive thoughts your way...
You are I am sure stronger than you know and somehow someway your going to pull it off and take care of your paintings and research paper.

Hoping you don't have to get angry to get the messege across that you need time to yourself to work on school instead of taking care of everyone.

So sorry mother in law depends on you so much, sheesh! That sure needs to end.

Thinking of you,
Tammy