WhyMeMom

mstang67chic

Going Green
If you don't see this till later, that's ok. I'm going to do a search in white pages.com also. But....do you know the name and/or location of that store in town that advertises for bras. They do the measuring and fitting and all of that. I want to head up there today but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. You can PM me with the info if you see this.

Thanks!

*****Never mind. I found it on white pages.com but thanks anyway!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Next time, I'm going to wait on you to respond. OMG..........I paid $76 for a BRA!!! Yeah it fits but for that price the stupid thing should have a massage unit attached to the back and be able to put itself on.

And the bad part is that I can't just go pick out a bra somewhere else. After they measured me, the only sizes I saw were their own system. Geesh.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sorry I didn't see this until this afternoon. Glad you found it, cause I'm not sure I know. I think there is a place called Barbara's? Significant because bra letters are in the name??? Anyway, thought I'd open this up and find out what bra is worn the most....I frankly go for cheap bras, but finally moved up to Bali and when I pay $17 bucks a bra feel absolutely exhorbitant! I was flaberghasted when watching Oprah one day and she said $50 for a bra was a good deal.......underwire is a must, but I've stopped buying the padding and pushup aspects.....

Sorry if I have offended anyone with Bra talk.....just curious what other people---er, mostly women wear?

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'm hoping there were diamonds on that bra! Woooo. I count myself luck I'm just medium endowed and don't need special sizing.....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
$ 76.00 !!!

OMG!:wow:

Are you sure you just didn't buy out their supply in your size???

I guess I'll stop complaining about paying almost 10 bucks for one, huh? :rofl:

Seriously though, how do they expect the average person to afford more than ONE???

You know what? They really stick it to us cuz we're women. I mean what guy is gonna pay 76.00 for a tee shirt?

WooooWeeee!

Abbey

Spork Queen
As you know, I'm the BRA MASTER. (I need echo and cheering here.) I can conceal anything known to mankind in my bra. I hate them, but am forced to wear them, so I make it my tool.

I've also been very clever about buying clothes that I do not need a bra. I wear a little tank underneath...shirt on top, and I'm good. Nobody knows the difference. (I think.)

I buy the cheap ones at Target every few months and I'm good. After 30 years of wearing those darn things it would be a smashing salesperson to get me to spend more. $20 bucks is my max.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
WMM, yes that is the place. Nice stuff just verrrry pricey.

And no, no diamonds on the bra. I feel like there should be though! The funny thing is, I'm not really so well endowed that I need to be fitted. Over the years as I've gained weight, I've just kind of worked my way up the bra sizes and I'm not sure what size I actually wear. So for that kind of money I'm kind of ticked that I STILL don't know.

Oh and shhh! I'm not telling husband how much the darn thing cost. He'll blow a gasket! LOL One of my friends is really surprised that I actually forked the money out. She's pretty tight with hers and said that I'm tighter than she is!