WII Fit Plus

lmf64

For Christmas, thanks to the generosity of my church, we got WII and WII Fit Plus. I love it. I spend at least an hour a day doing a Yoga routine, a strengthening routine, and step aerobics. Of course quitting smoking at the same time means I'm fighting an uphill battle, but hey an active body has a hard time reaching for a cigarette. If you have the opportunity to use Wii Fit, try it out. There are multiplayer games on it that we spend hours laughing at the same time as getting exercise (shh don't tell difficult child that he's exercising when he's trying to kick my butt in the snowball fight and obstacle course)

M

ML

I'm so glad you ladies love it. It's still on my list of things I want. Unfortunately we were hit with some major expenses right after the holidays and I've had to put it off. But soon!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
easy child got one from her boyfriend for Christmas and we all love it! easy child and I have set up workout routines for ourselves and it's so cool!

maril

It is great that you are exercising and Wii sounds like a lot of fun! Good for you for quitting smoking, too, and I wish you continued success. I know it's not easy.

I'm crossing my fingers for some nicer weather so I can get back into walking regularly. Awhile ago, we discontinued our Y membership and can't afford to restart.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I love that program - I'd already had Wii Fit - the Wii Fit Plus is a great deal more fun.

I use the yoga, balance & strengthening exercises the most. As I've gotten to a certain point I can watch television while I "walk".