Wildabeasts!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I swear I've got a herd of snarling wildabeasts running through my house! At least, that's what it sounds like. Cloe and Chester have started playing together in the last week and they. get. wound. up.

OMG...if you aren't careful, they will take you out at the knees. They run from one end of the house to the other at full speed with stops here and there to wrestle. If by some chance, you happen to miss the sound of it and try to pet one soon after......you come back slimed because they are both all slobbered up. It's just hysterical!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sounds like they're gonna be best buds. :D I'm guessing your new avitar is them playing?

Had 2 bassets who would do that. At the time our livingroom opened with the diningroom. They'd run the length of both rooms then use my couch to turn......like those banks on a race track. Funny as all heck to watch, and nice that they enjoyed each other and wore each other out. But it sure was hard on that couch. I had to trash it 2 yrs later. lol (good thing I didn't like it)

Abbey

Spork Queen
I got tackled by the neighbor's dog this morning in my DRESS CLOTHES. I guess the training needs some more work.:mad:

(Love the avatar.)

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sunday -

I have now begun to infultrate my future sister Cloe. She is a very guarded guard dog. Many have tried to befriend her. I see by her MYPAWS page she has one BFFF and paw pal.

It has been my intention all along to have a wonderful sister and play mate. Despite repeated nippings, growlings and attempts to move her - she was depressed. I can now be safe in saying I am CHester the anti-depressant. CAD.....I am a cad.....bwah ha ha....

I fear something is in the air however- I'm not sure what a *you know what* is - but I fear I am going to be called soon to donate parts of my anatomy for the greater good and to loose the TM from CTM.

-That's all for now diary -
THE CAD....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OOPS !!!

It was the other guy........HONEST.

Seriously.....a female in heat is the only thing that will motivate Mr. Rowdy to leave the yard.

Hopefully neighbors dog is just packing on the pounds. And won't want puppy support.

My stray Momma cat is ready to deliver any day. Poor thing gets any bigger I think her sides are gonna split. She's huge.

Star*

call 911........call 911
SOooooooooooo Chester got married huh?

How many chillen' you suppose he gots ta support? :surprise: