Will it last? Is it for real?

Andy

Remember that I told easy child not to ask me for ANYTHING until she can be nice to me for one month? This was a few days ago and although she has not used her favorite foul language since then, she has not really been nice. She still will not tell me where she is going "running errands" most of the times but has told me some of the times.

Anyway, I made chili for supper. She came home and asked me when the chili would be ready. "It is ready now. Go ahead and cut an onion." "Can you cut the onion? I will cut the cantelope." I really didn't expect her to cut the onion so went to the kitchen. As I cut the onion and she cut the cantelope, we had a nice chat about her job schedules. difficult child was practicing trumpet and walked into the kitchen mid practice to which she told him to take it elsewhere - no bad language, no insults.

I hope this is a sign that easy child heard what I had to say and is working on amending her ways?

Also, she has been home at a decent hour for several nights in a row. I think she may just be growing up a little?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Keeping fingers crossed she really heard you and is attempting to make a change for the better. Looks like you at least got her attention, and that's a start. :D

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
scarey how they can be so nice one moment and then the next be a complete abusive wretch. I am glad you had a good day with her though!

Andy

I am hoping it was the spork that Abbey sent my way! Those sporks are great at changing attitudes.

I'm sending it back now - sounds like she has some neighbors to use it on.

F

flutterbee

I try not to look a gift horse in the mouth. It may be totally different tomorrow. Enjoy today for what it was and hope it continues.