Winter again? For us!?!

klmno

Ughhh.... they had been saying we were going to get another major storm mid-week that might be bigger than any we'd had so far this winter (which were all bigger than a typical winter's snow for us)- then today they changed that and said we might get 1 inch. LOL! I hope you guys don't get a major accumulation.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm hoping it slides right past us. I can't believe I'm saying that, but we really don't need to miss anymore school days. We're so far behind in medication-surg it's not funny. And this instructor is poky to begin with. Enjoy your snow and keep it there. lol :tongue:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
It's March. For some reason the snow this year has annoyed me more than usual. I'm done with snow!!! I can't go visit H & E because my car won't make it up their driveway. They can't get OUT to visit me. Though they have been able to between storms, and last weekend husband drove the truck up there (and we got stuck leaving which was hilarious).

I'll be happy if I never see another snowflake. Of course, we're getting flurries here. Although to me a flurry is more than 1 snowflake every 30 minutes. Still - !

Darned groundhog. Someone must have built him a really cozy igloo.

Star*

call 911........call 911
YEAH YEAH YEAH......BRING IT ON......WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO.......WHOOPIE......SNOW HERE.....RIGHT HERE....SEND IT TO....(inserts her address) BRING IT TO ME.......SOCK IT TO ME OLD MAN WINTER. GIMME GIMME GIMME.....AHhhhhhhh

Mom2oddson

And we just set a new record for the warmest first two months of the year. Old record for Jan - Feb was 46.1, now it's 46.9. Everything here is blooming like crazy. And allergy season came early too. Just hope we don't pay for this nice winter with a lousy summer. I remember one summer where the hottest August day was in the low 50s. Don't want a repeat of that summer!

Star*

call 911........call 911
LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE!!!!!

Rain Changing To Snow Across State...
A cold rain will change to snow from west to east this afternoon and early evening throughout much of the Midlands. A Winter Weather Advisory has been issued from Newberry to Camden for the possibility of up to an inch of snow before ending late evening. Although, temperatures should remain above freezing until late tonight, some accumulation is possible in the Central Midlands on grassy surfaces along with bridges

If all you that are sick of snow wish it farther SOUTH? WE WILL HAVE IT!

DammitJanet

Thats what they are calling for here too Star. Maybe an inch or two...maybe but only covering the grass and trees because the weather has been so warm lately that the roads will be too warm for it to stick. Oh well...it will be pretty for a little while!