Winter update

Abbey

Spork Queen
I saw that Marcie. 7 inches!! That city shuts down at a dusting. I can only imagine it was chaos. No snow plows, no shovels...H left here and flew in the day after the snow. He says he can't get away from it. ;)

Abbey

Pam R

Here in Western Mass we've gotten 18" of snow since Friday and last night it was -10F. I don't have any idea what the wind chill was.

Had both wood stoves going and it was toasty inside. :) Probably near 80F. :)

It had made it up to +3F by 9:30 AM and husband said it was up to +14F at 11AM.

Only low 20's tonight they say. Then upper 30's and 40's for rest of the week, with rain.

Bright sunshine and as it's warmed up, we'll let the hens out of the coop, if they want to go. They've not wanted to come out since Friday. I wonder why? LOL

I know I'm a super- newbie on here, but I have to reply on this one. I've lived here all my life, and that being said, I have never gotten used to the cold winters here! And the snow this winter... OMG! I need to get a couple of last minute gifts tonight, and I am so not looking forward to driving on these snowy, icey roads. Someday, if I am financially able to, I'm moving someplace warm!

meowbunny

I don't miss the snow, sleet, cold in the least. I was freezing last night -- it was 37. It's supposed to be around 80 on Christmas Day. Anyone want to come to sunny Florida and hang out? I promise to not make you help unpack too many boxes. We can do a little work in the am and hang out by one of the pools in the pm, then go dancing in the Square in the evening.