Wiped Out....

Wiped Out

Staff member
I just came back on for a second and saw this. Thanks for asking. I had my appointment. today. They drew some blood and gave me an ekg. The ekg didn't show anything but, of course, that was for all of about 3 minutes. They also took my blood pressure which was high for me but not considered high-it was 138 over something in the 80s-I don't remember which. I'm usually about 90 something over 60 or maybe low 100s over 70. The nurse didn't seem concerned.

Tonight my heart feels like it is going nuts-my head feels a bit funny too-don't know how else to describe it. Anyways, I'm guessing it's mostly just stress. It was an incredibly stressful day at work and then difficult child was in full difficult child mode after the health club.

Maybe I'm starting to have panic attacks which is something I've never experienced before-that doesn't seem like me either though. Wish I knew what was going on.

I think part of it has to be anxiety/depression because little things are making me angry-again not like me.

Tomorrow I'm going to start taking the Celexa which, is causing me some anxiety in itself. Hopefully it will help.

Again, thanks for asking!

klmno

I keep thinking it must be stress related- but then I'm no dr and I just wonder what might be going on that your stress-load this year could be making worse. I'm sorry you have so much on your shoulders right now. Please keep us informed- I worry about you.... Try to take it easy. I hope your difficult child can just be a little mellow through Thanksgiving.