Wish I had been kidding

Star*

call 911........call 911
The woman that had left her child THERE with their father?? OMG she was crying, but I bet after the tears someone gets their noggin knocked.

THIS actually could be a companion post to klmno's taser post. Yes, I think I'd like to see these parents tasered. Ugh.

cadydid

If anyone believes the mother that she tried to stop him.. I have some oceanfront property in Kansas I'd like to sell you. ;)

M

ML

I think the punishment should fit the crime and that these idiots should be bb'd tiill they learn their lesson.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Are we all sure public hangings were cruel and unusual punishment????

OMG! And I haven't even looked at the post with the taser yet. I'm with Loth, I think I'm gonna to toss my twinkie..........

susiestar

Roll With It
This is one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard of. I sincerely hope that the "system" forgets all about reunification and finds a safe, loving forever home for these poor kids - and NEVER EVER EVER lets those monsters near them.

Not all monsters are under the bed.

rejectedmom

My niece is an art therapist working with abused children. She says that there is suce a thing as pure evil and she sees the results of it everyday. -RM

DDD

As I retired GAL I, too, have seen "evil" and sadly some of the most evil can "play the system" to get the kids back before they miss too many checks due to their out of home placement. Ugly!

Yesterday I read Ted Turners book Call Me Ted and was shocked to read that he was sent to Boarding School at FOUR years old. I can't imagine how his parents could have done that! It's an interesting story that shows how some needy kids can **** it up and overachieve. It's also a another example of how poor parenting crosses all socio-economic borders.

I'm not going to read the details or watch the videos. I don't get nightmares but I do end up drinking tea in the middle of the night wondering how such wretched things can happen. DDD

KTMom91

I'm sitting here in shock, mouth hanging open, can't believe what I heard. He shot them because he enjoyed it? OMG.