Wish me luck

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Yay! I wish we could go to meetings together! Best of luck, you will do wonderful! I've lost 11 lbs so far and a few inches! The new program makes it so simple to follow!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You can also do it online too TM. easy child loved it online. :)

Good for you for taking care of yourself and doing something for you!

((hugs))

buddy

Good luck. I have many to go but it feels good to even lose a little. Heck, my first 8 saw my blood pressure go way down. Wishing you lots of success!

LittleDudesMom

Hope your first meeting back went well! Good luck with "getting back with it".

Seven weeks ago I did the same thing. But rather than go the WW route again, I chose a local company that is a gym and health center run by two doctors. You go by 10-week increments and then do continuation when you reach your goal. Both of my kids have joined the "gym only" part and I've joined the 10-week program which includes a weekly 90 minute lecture, individual health assessments at the beginning and end of the 10 weeks (that included cardio health tests, blood draws, etc.), a personalized program by one of the docs that includes your workout program, daily caloric intake, etc., a minimum of three weekly fitness classes that include cardio and strength training, and nutritionalists who help teach you eat to fuel the body efficiently (based on keeping metobolic syndromes at a minimum-heck, they will even take you on field trips to the grocery store to teach you how to read lables and such) and I have already lost 27 pounds! It's amazing.

Good luck TM!

Sharon

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Good luck TM!

I've never really been the kind of person that dieted, though I do care about my weight - and sometimes it was more than I wished, sometimes less. Right now, of course, I'm ignoring it unless the OB tells me otherwise. Since I don't eat a TON of stuff, I should be OK.

on the other hand, stress makes me eat (or sometimes not eat, weirdly enough). And you've been under enough stress lately to sink a battleship. So go, enjoy the support - and keep us updated!!!

Jody

good luck, hope it went well. I need to lose too. I lose it then gain it back. Ugh. I am going to keep fighting it though. Good job getting motivated to get out there a do something about it.