Wishing you all a wonderful Xmas

Estherfromjerusalem

To all my Board friends,

I just want to wish you all a happy holiday. I hope all the difficult children behave themselves, and all the DHs as well (and the PCs, of course). I hope all the food tastes great, that you all give and get lovely presents, and that your church services are meaningful with beautiful carols being sung.

Merry Xmas,

Love, Esther

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Happy Hanukkah, Esther. How nice of you to think of us. I'm sending back to you all of the wonderful sentiments you sent to us. My hope for you is a peaceful and loving holiday season.

Hugs,
Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy holidays and a very happy Hanukkah to you and your family, Esther! Wishing you good food, lots of laughter, and many happy memories. :)

klmno

Thank you, Esther! That is very thoughtful! A may you have the same peace and enjoyment in your home!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sending hugs to my friend. Hopefully things will be quiet enough for you to swing by this part of the world on a holiday.
Thank you for the good wishes.

TerryJ2

Happy Hanukkah, Esther! I hope it goes well for you.

We celebrated the 4th night of Hanukkah with-friends and difficult child was able to light a candle. Luckily, they have a half dozen menorahs for the kids (apparently, they make good gifts over the yrs, the cuter the bettter; one is a Noah's ark and it's adorable).

We then rushed home, as we had invited friends for cocktails at 8 p.m. difficult child was looking forward to lighting more things ... all the candles, and the fire in the fireplace. (Some of you may remember his escapade with-matches last yr. He has calmed down, and we have put him in charge of lighting things when we have company. That, and the entire bucketful of matches seem to have quelled the urge to light inappropriate things at inappropriate times.)

Our area has some beautiful light displays. It is so peaceful to see candles in the windows and creative lights outside. (We'll save the humorous tacky houses for another thread ...)

Happy Holidays!