With so many of our difficult children in crisis....

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by timer lady, Mar 15, 2007.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

I wonder if it's spring "meltdown" season? What is it about the changes in season that sends our little wonders off the deep end?

Makes me want to get out the golf clubs & start swinging! :wink: :smile: :warrior:

Keep the faith - or at the very least, hang onto your sanity. :thumbsup:

2. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

Kanga and Tigger are both starting to pull out of their long, dark winter. Course, now Eeyore feels the need to free-fall. Least Piglet is maintaining her easy child status.

3. smallworld

smallworld Moderator

They don't call it "March Madness" for nothing!

4. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Definitely. I can see that difficult child's got something going on but she's not talking. I am trying not to obsess on her, but it's hard not to watch and wait.

5. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

It is either PMS or spring. I am hoping for the first one because then it will be over in a week. If it is the later - I am in big trouble! LOL!

6. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Well, kt is coming out of her winter "doldrum" but now is the time of year for wm to flip out.

Tweedles....can't live with them - pass the beernuts! :hammer: :wink: :rofl:

7. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Duckie has trouble adjusting to the time change, but she's not in bad as in the past. So far, that is...

8. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

difficult child's psychiatrist just said yesterday this is a bad season and hopefully a turnaround will come soon!