WITZ (and all sweet potato lovers!)

susiestar

Roll With It
Top secret recipes has the Cheeseburger in Paradise® Sweet Potato Chips recipe on their website until tomorrow!!

I usually check them every week, but haven't been lately. I popped in to check and IMMEDIATELY thought of Sweet Potato Queen Witz (and the other Sweet Potato Queens here on the board!) and had to post here. I am having some funky computer problems so I can't get the recipe and paste it here. Or anywhere.

So...... go to www.topsecretrecipes.com tonight (or maybe early in the am, not sure what time they change the recipe) and you can get the recipe for free. If you wait, and then want, you will have to pay.

I have liked the Top Secret Recipes I have tried so far, well, if I liked the original anyway. (Some things I cook because my mom or dad likes them and begs. But I don't try tihngs with coconut, or shrimp, or liver, or lots of other things, so I only know about the ones I cooked AND tried, not the ones I just cooked.)

I hope you enjoy your sweet potato chips!!

Susie

susiestar

Roll With It
MB,

It isn't that site, it is ALL sites!!! I know the TSR site won't let you. But my yahoo mail will let me copy things, esp if I typed them and sent them to myself. I can type, and read most sites. But, I will run some scans and it iwll be fixed. Or husband will fix it tomorrow.

Thanks though!