woke up today to snow

K

Kjs

I know I live in Wisconsin...but never, ever, ever have I seen snow on my birthday. It is suppose to be warm and sunny. YUK...

Star*

call 911........call 911
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KJS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!:bdayparty::snowangel::hapBday:

witzend

Happy Birthday! Sorry about the snow! :( I had to pull my flowers in again last night for the frost. Grrr...

TerryJ2

:gifts:Happy birthday!!!!

I hate to tell you this, but I was born in Minnesota, and it snowed on my birthday once. June 26.

Always expect the unexpected when you live on Planet Earth.

But expect to celebrate a great birthday!

Andy

It happened to me too!!! Saturday's snowfall had FINALLY disappeared by yesterday afternoon. difficult child grilled out yesterday after church and was looking forward to grilling out for "the boys" after school today. We also woke up to snow and it is also my birthday (I am was raised with a twin but I guess now I am a triplet - we are all three turning 49 today?).

As I posted on my sister's facebook this morning,

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to us! Happy Birthday to we!"

It is now 1:36pm here and the morning snow is gone. It was so fluffy that I am sure it was just clouds breaking apart.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

K

Kjs

Thanks everyone. And Andy..yes 49. Happy Birthday to you.
It is after 2, and still snow on the ground. :(

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Birthday to Kjs and Andy!!!!

Sorry about the snow. We woke up in Michigan this morning to snow too. Thankfully, we didn't have any when we got home to Madison.

witzend

My spring flowers are dying in the frost. Silly me, I bought tomato plants today. I have no clue as to why. They're going to die and rot.