Wonder if I should be worried?

mstang67chic

Going Green
Just had a friend tell me as well as I saw on the news....a special weather chaser vehicle is in the area from the Discovery channel. Apparently we are going to be hit by some particularly nasty storms so they drove the car here just in case they got some good footage I guess. This thing looks like a cross between a tank and a stealth fighter with a paint job from an old WWII John Wayne movie! LOL Supposedly it's bullet proof and can lower and anchor itself so it can't be flipped over. Maybe I should just go settle in the cellar now???

Eeek. Here comes the lightening. Getting offline now. Catch you all later! Why me mom...take cover!

KTMom91

From that show called Storm Chasers? That's an awesome show. Gee, all we have are earthquakes...not nearly as exciting.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Stang, I have fled south, remember those Nashville floods?, I was driving thru them last Sunday. Coming back this Sunday, hold the Fort down!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
O it's never good when the folks from the Weather Channel or the Discovery Channel show up in your neighborhood!

How did you make out? Is everything OK?

DammitJanet

I watch in some sick, twisted awe as the weather reporters stand out there in hurricanes, hanging on for dear life, while attempting to report that, yes, it is raining and the wind is whipping up...lol. I live just far enough from the coast that I watch them to tell me when these annoying gusts are actually bad. Like I dont already know!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Pffft. Didn't get much at all. North and west of me got pounded but where I am? Hardly a thing.

But.....because of all of the warnings, I brought the kittens into the house for a bit. They are on an enclosed porch but I was worried. I put them on my bed and played with them for a bit.....had a ball! I need to find a much larger box so they have room to play.

WMM....have a safe drive home! Hope you packed a jacket....it's back down in the 50's and won't warm up again till next week.