Wonderful wedding!!!

It was so pretty. My daughter got nervous about one hour before. Her camisole was so tight on her underneath her wedding dress that she felt like she couldnt breath. We took care of that at the reception!! We all had a great time. My brother and his family came. Their daughter was the flower girl. She was so precious and had a great time dancing. We had a party. I feel bad that my difficult child was not there but I couldnt chance things for her. WE got through it with no stress. My difficult child wasnt too sad that he wasnt there. He said my daughters husband and he would probably not get along. Thanks for listening. I was so happy for her. Now we will see have the first year goes. They are on their way to Jamacia!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Susan, I'm so glad it went so well - sounds like a good time was had by all.

I hope that difficult child can find a way to get past this without holding grudges against new brother in law. It's his thing to work out, though.

Jamaica, wow, what fun!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm glad the wedding went well and you enjoyed it. I know you must be relieved it's over and done with.

:smile:

susiestar

Roll With It
Wow! I am glad you had such a great time. I think it is wonderful you connected closely with you daughter. It is also absolutely fabulous that you made the day about her and made difficult child stay away!!! That is a huge step for you!!

PROUD OF YOU, BIGTIME!!!!!

You will always remember today. Your daughter will always remember she camee first with you during this.

Love is amazing!!

Susie

meowbunny

Sounds like a good time! Hope they have a wonderful honeymoon and a good marriage. Good luck to them.

P.S.: Thank you for sharing.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm so glad it was happy and healthy and FUN, Susan. That's wonderful!

Suz :smile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
So Captain Jack...cut off the bodice did ye?

What a way to start the honeymoon (hahah)

Congratulations - glad all went well.

So tell us, was all that worrying worth it ?

No the worrying wasnt worth it. Actually all the stress was over with very quickly!! Amazing how quick it is over compared to the stress of planning it. My sister reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean movie - I didnt know what she was talking about now I remember. Yes - that thing was cutting off her breath. I tried to get her to remove it before the wedding but she just wanted me to leave her along during that time!!!!! So I sent someone else! Anyway, it was a good time. Hope their life is!