Would you like to see???

donna723

Linda, I would LOVE to see your artwork ... but that link just takes you to a page to register for "snapfish", not to YOUR page.

donna723

It still wouldn't work when I clicked on the link, but maybe that's just me.

But it DID work when I copied and pasted the link! And your artwork is WONDERFUL! You have a real talent there! I love the picture of the turtle.

And the photo ... is that your Tweedles? Beautiful children! They look very much the way I always pictured them.

:bravo:

meowbunny

Nice artwork (I had no problem from the first link). It was nice to see the twins working together like that. I'm sure you treasure those times.

klmno

I got the link to open and would love to see the art and photos- unfortunately I can't view any icons or pictures or avatars on my computer right now. I thought there was a place to click to enable this, but I'm still looking!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Wonderful to see your work, Linda. It must be very fulfilling to express yourself this way. I admire that ability.

busywend

The first link worked fine for me and I have been having a ton of trouble seeing pics and videos on the net.

Great artwork! Love 'biker bird'!

Great picture of the twins. I bet it was a good moment, them coloring together. I am guessin this is a very special picture of a very special moment for you.

:D

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Very nice Linda - (and the photos of the tweedles is special).

Drawing seems to be a very calming activity for a lot of people - I have tried in the past but even stick figures elude me :), probably because I have no depth perception. Dan has inherited the gift of being able to draw from his father, and he from his father before that, but its been a wasted talent.

Marcie

KateM

Thanks for sharing your talent with us! Your tweedles are cute;it is wonderful to have their special moments together captured in a photo.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda

I love the special moment captured of the tweedles. Oh, and the butterfly is my fav of your artwork.

klmno I PMed you.

Hugs

M

ML

Gorg eous kids and great work! My friend is into birds, she owns parots and a blue throat McCaw. She works at an exotic bird shop on the side and raises them from babes. Are you doing work for profit yet?

klmno

I can see now! I have to click one at a time, but hey, it's better than nothing! Thank you, Lisa!

Tweedles look like easy child's- something must be working!

Your art work is great! I used to dabble in it- it can be very therapuetic. I like your use of bright colors- some of these would make great cards!

Wiped Out

Staff member
The Tweedles are adorable! I love your artwork! I'm so impressed-I'm so not an artist! I especially love your butterfly picture!

Star*

call 911........call 911
WOW LINDA!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR DRAWINGS ARE FANTASTIC - My favorite is the cardinal mom and pop - okay and the sea turtle, and the palm plants still life.

You are really talented.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh Linda they are wonderful... I love color!!! i was just trying to steal one of my In-laws paintings of bright red Poppies!!!
And the kids... they are beautiful...
The one of grief... it is very touching... it looks like the flowers are bleeding? and drooping, you can feel the sorrow.
Thank you for sharing. That takes a lot. It is a gift you have gained. I know it is a somewhat painful gift.