Would you watch her interview? Casey...

Somebody's gonna kill her. She can't hide forever, she likes that negative attention. I'll bet she can't wait to show her face. Bring it!

Mattsmom277

I knew Jose Baez had stated she was NOT negotiating interviews, books, movies on her behalf, and that she is not in a mental head space to be dealing with thoughts of those things at this time. Has that changed? I've read articles about "offers" sent to her attorneys but I haven't yet read anything that showed she was actually putting herself out there. What did I miss?

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Have wasted more brain cells on her during the trial so no, not interested in reading, seeing, hearing from or about her. I was disgusted by news today of her "handlers" discussing selling photo's of her getting off the plane laughing with a half a bottle of Corona in her hand.

Karma is an *itch and she has hers comming threefold..

Marcie

DammitJanet

Ohhhhh Havent you heard who has now offered her money and a space for her pics and interview?

HUSTLER!!!!!

Im almost crushed that she might grace the same magazine that I once was in...lmao!

Mattsmom277

It's all publicity garbage from what little I've read, for example the hustler thing. They put out these "offers" knowing they won't be accepted, and get people talking about their publications, free advertising. I really don't think she'll be doing anything at all publicly for a long time, and if she does eventually I'm betting its like one single interview and perhaps a book, the stuff all over the media right now is just all the people cashing in on the advertising from getting their names on peoples tongues, because they aren't in actual negotiations. They just make the offer and that ensures they get their names everywhere. Seems everyone wants to profit on this situation and its really nauseating to me. I think all the media outlets, attorneys, her parents, all of them just need to go live their lives and stop the circus. None of it honors a dead child in any fashion.

More importantly than this circus around this mess of a family, YOU WERE IN HUSTLER??????????????

Mattsmom277

You had to know inquiring minds would want to know all about THAT! hahahahaha :) My brother dated a girl whose mother was a playboy centerfold in her early 20's. She's now the principal of a Catholic school but still is proud of the experience. We always thought it was pretty neat. I don't know anything about Hustler other than its name, but I know playboy is known for more than just nude photos, I believe my brothers ex's mother was in there along with a big article about her education plans and desire to work as a teacher etc. I was always happy that she never faced criticism for having done the magazine which is rare in a Catholic school system.

BusynMember

I blame Cindy a lot too. After knowing (and I believe she does feel and know) that Casey killed her granddaughter...she still wants a relationship with her?

I suggest she try Detachment 505 (101 isn't strict enough).

If she gets the money, well, a lot of people are suing her. I hope she ends up broke like OJ did. And I am pretty sure that she will end up in jail again, just like OJ did. She is what she is...a psychopath. I won't even read her book for free.