Wow-a really pleasant night

Wiped Out

Staff member
This is the first time in years (yes, sad to say, I think it has been years) since difficult child has had such a nice late afternoon and into evening.

He arrived at my school as usual around 3:45 and did not yell am me or put me down (or anyone else) the entire rest of the day (lots of non stop talking but that I could deal with). Seriously, this is a record for difficult child.

We were joking around in the car on the way home (and even had a bit of a serious conversation-that's for another post). When we were home he decided he didn't want to go to the health club so he would stay home and play on the computer. This was o.k. since I'm only 5 minutes from home and he can call me on my cell if there is a problem.

Then I came home and made pancakes for dinner (they didn't come out perfect and he didn't even complain). He even cleared and rinsed his plate when he was done:faint:

After I dropped off easy child at her religious ed class I came home and difficult child and I played an impromptu game of tag (yes, Tag). It was totally silly and lots of fun. He just asked me to tuck him in (husband isn't home but usually he still won't let me do it).

With my difficult child, this is definitely a night to remember!!

M

ML

Right on! What a great evening. I pray that this is the beginning of more to come.

maril

How nice! It really boosts the spirits when difficult children have good days. I would bet he enjoyed spending time with you, too.

Andy

Whatever you added to his medications that morning - please send it my way!

Isn't it great to have so much fun and then say, "Wait a minute, this isn't normal but I sure hope it becomes so!"