WOW!!! I just passed

susiestar

Roll With It
my 10,000 post!!! I had no idea I had so many posts. Thank all of you for listening to me, and allowing me to share in your family's lives!!

I treasure each of you and think of you and pray for you each daily. You have been such a great source of support to me, and help, and knowledge, and even a kick in the pants when I get out of line!

In some ways I am closer to all of you than to most in my daily life. I don't say "real" life because you are each completely real to me!!

Just wanted to share this milestone and say "Thank you " to all of you. I doubt we would be 1/10th as happy, or the kids be 1/10th as far along as they are if I hadn't found this site and every one of you on that late night so long ago that I stumbled across this site!

Star*

call 911........call 911
PARTY!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Congratulations on your scorching case of Carpal Tunnel

Welcome to the club - (passes the Bengay) :surprise:

BusynMember

Congrats!!!!!

A long time ago I babysat for a pair of twins. The father worked as an executive for Ben & Jerry's and the twins were named Ben and Jerry. I always though Jerry got cheated. Ben was a nicer name. :tongue:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Susie,
Congrats! Mostly I want to say thank you for all of your posts, you are always lending support to everyone!:)