wow, i'm alone, well no difficult child that is

Jena

hi to everyone,

i hope you guys did ok with the shopping yesterday, i can't even imagine going through that. LOL. i'm not a good shopper at all, I can't stand lines.

I was stuck in traffic for 5 hours last night just dropping difficult child off at dad's, it was insane out there. It was just me, a bag of pretzels, my water and my cd's in bumper to bumper for hours. ugh!

So, I got up at 7 today. Was up last night till 1 watching Must Love Dog's movie. lol. how horrible is that? I couldn't sleep and wanted to so so badly this morning but the light came shining thru at 7 a.m. So, I"m thinking i'll try to nap today before the xmas tree lighting later that difficult child is coming back for. I'm totally exhausted. Spent morning dropping off and picking up easy child and her friends that were at track and getting them breakfast.

So, it's funny when I finally get alone time that i've been craving I have no clue how to spend it! LOL. It takes me a day to adjust to being "free", by the time I get adjusted it's back into Mom mode. I know, I know I complain alot. Yet I'm good at it :bigsmile:!!!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Jena

alrite so my parents cancelled, par for the course with-them. I have to admit its ridiculous, it's ok for us to drive out there for 2 hours on thanksgiving day yet they can't sit while my ex drives them and come be a part of this with my kids. ugh! is all i have to say. easy child said you should just tell her your upset, i said no point with-my mother. we will just argue, it gets absolutely no where.

Jena

hey ml!! How are you?? I hope you are feeling better, you were sick also, yes??

So, i did xmas tree light with-o parents, did it with my ex and difficult child. Strange yes I know. Yet my boyfriend was working as usual, his wife was well who knows where she was (they have an odd marriage of sorts), so we did it together. I was a little nervous it would throw difficult child off. She likes that we can get along, yet I think even after 7 years of divorce it makes her crave us married and being a family.

so i met up with friends there, who met my ex and loved him. ok also weird. lol. their pretty funny they brought a cooler filled with beer, so i had a beer since i wasn't on "difficult child duty" dad was. so all in all it was cool. The town's so beautiful here I wish I could show you guys a pick. They had a live band, and reindeer, hot chocolate. very cute but very cold.